Trek Quest is an adventure fundraising organisation that raises funds through 4WD adventures in some of the most remote areas of Australia. Peter and Karen Arthur and Ben and Bronwen Graydon, creators of Trek Quest, have supported Our Kids and the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter since 2005 by raising funds in a very innovative way.
To date Trek Quest have raised over $160,000 for charities including Our Kids and the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter. Annually themed Treks like Jurassic Adventure and Mad Max in Broken Hill give participants and sponsors alike fantastic opportunities to have fun for a worthwhile cause. As Peter says, 'We have enough mud to put a smile on everyone's faces and get the trucks dirty. It gives us great pleasure knowing that we are having a great time and making a difference to children's lives'.
Through hard work and commitment, Trek Quest have created partnerships with Our Kids and Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter which reinforces the longevity and capacity these organisations hold for fun and success.
Posted on: Fri, Nov 7th, 2014
Updating this years adventure now, Check soon.
Posted on: Sun, May 17th, 2015
• As teams drive from A to B they must find answers to questions and do funny tasks along the way.
• As all fundraisers there is always lot of prizes and trophies like, Highest Fundraiser, Hawkeyes most trip questions answered correctly, Best Decorated Truck, Team Spirit, Biggest fish
• Our catering team cooks you a free hot breakfast every morning
• Welcome dinner and bare foot bowls two weeks before the adventure. We go over the trip and you receive your trip book
• Themes and dress up nights
• We help you get ready for the Adventure
• 4WD training available if you’re a new comer to touring
• Guidence to how to fundraise
• Weekend Treks, lots of fun
Posted on: Tue, Apr 7th, 2015
Great effort from all the teams that have been involved in fundraising for local charities on the Northern Rivers. Read More.
Posted on: Sat, Aug 15th, 2015
Yes, it's back! The Cannon Ball Run. 5th-6th of September. Follow the clues, answer the questions and find your destination.